Friday, November 18, 2011

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Midnight Show Review!!

So, for the record and so you can get to know who I am a little better. I'm a big Twilight Fan! Team Edward baby!


                                                     photo courtesy of: www.scifi.co.uk

Last night I went with my two (younger) sisters to the midnight premiere of Breaking Dawn. (We went to see the midnight premiere of Eclipse last year too.) We got the tickets a week in advance and got some of the last ones at 12:08 am. I was kinda disappointed thinking we were gonna be the last ones to get seated. Well lo and behold! (is that like, a real saying?? Is that even how you spell it?? Moving on..) We got there at about 8:30 pm and there were people waiting outside in three lines and there were also three lines inside. I walked up to one of the theater people and asked where was the line for our theater. Guess what she said! Guess! Theater 8 is already seating! What!? For reals bro!? (It was a girl, but yea) Mega score! We ran, ok walked rapidly to find good seats and sat at the very top. We munched on snacks we sneaked in (hey! don't look at me with that face, I know you've done it too! It was a long three and a half hours ok? Get off my case!) Ahem and we also played a few games on my sisters Ipad to pass the time.

FYI There might be a few spoilers so STOP reading NOW if you haven't seen the movie yet!!!

11.55 pm Previews started, some pretty interesting movies. Did you know Taylor Swift is gonna be the voice for a character in an animated Dr. Seuss film?? Well now you know! I know, I shoulda said spoiler alert... wait I did!

12:09 am Movie starts! Ok let me sum this up for you. It was amazing! Exciting, action packed, full of romance, beautiful wedding scenes, hawt honeymoon scenes *wink* (they weren't too racy, it is a PG 13 film after all whaddya expect??) lots of Jacob, the wolfpack, and we finally, finally get to see Renesmee!!! The birth scene was a little bloody but not too graphic. I have to say this was some of Kristen's best acting in the Twilight films. She was fantastic as a pregnant and very frail Bella. There wasn't a dull moment in the entire movie, it was very close to the book which I personally love because i'm a big fan of the books as well. (Can you say bookworm! Ok, on second thought don't say it) I'm gonna say the ending was the most exciting part of the movie. More exciting than watching THE hotness that is Edward Cullen, more exciting than watching Bella's gorgeous wedding dress, and more exciting than watching a blurry scene where Edward is biting through Bella's placenta to get Renesmee out (WOW THAT sounded sooooooo disturbing *shudders*) By the end of the movie Bella is healing because of Edward's venom that he personally injected into her heart with a big 'ole needle and subsequently(?) biting her all over (Lucky!) She is even looking BETTER than she did when she was human. All part of the beautifulness that is vampire venom. The scene then focuses on her closed eyes.................. wait for it..................... she opens her eyes..................... and they're red!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! End credits. Gaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! The most exciting part of the whole movie because we know that Bella successfully was changed to a vampire! I can't wait to see the second part of Breaking Dawn!!!

Ok, so for those of you that bolted as soon as the credits came on screen, my sisters and I stuck around for a bit and there was a scene with the Volturi receiving a notice from Carlisle saying he added a new member to his coven. You guessed it Renesmee Cullen! Well it turns out Aro says "They have something I want" So yea! there you a go a little tidbit of juicy Breaking Dawn info you might have missed if you ran to empty your bladder, catch a ride, or refill your limited edition Breaking Dawn cup!

I give this movie a score of 9.5/10  That is my personal, normal, Twilight lovin', human being opinion!

And in terms of the Twilight movies that have already come out I rank this second ONLY to the first Twilight, because come on, that's how this beautiful romance started.

If you went to the midnight premiere of Breaking Dawn, or have already watched it leave a comment below and tell me what you thought!

See you next time! Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment