Sunday, November 20, 2011

Fast Five mini review, plus free movie rentals!?

Hey guys! First of all I want to let you guys know that I am as sick as an owl right now. (Do owls get sick? Yes they sure do cuz I am as sick as one right now..) As I mentioned yesterday I caught a cold and now im miserable, sore throat, runny nose, sore body, the works. So if anything I write is incoherent, incorrect, or just plain idiotic please excuse me.




Last night I went to Redbox and rented a couple of movies, Fast Five and The Caller which I only rented because Stephen Moyer comes out which as all of you True Blood fans know is THE hottest, sexiest vampire, King Bill Compton *swoon*  Anywho, I haven't watched it yet thanks to this stupid cold, but I did watch Fast Five and here is what I thought:

Fast Five is definitely an action packed movie. Fast cars, explosions, money, guns, and most importantly muscles! Oh and who those muscles are attached to as well. Vin Diesel! Paul Walker! The Rock! OMG yes! I mean yea they're ok whatever... Ok ladies if your man wants to watch an action packed movie that is most def NOT a chick flick suggest this one! There's plenty to keep him entertained while you drool over these luscious hunks. Look, the movie was pretty good don't get me wrong I liked it for more than the muscles (and OH THE MUSCLES!) Ahem.. It was enough to keep me interested and I watched it till the end AND I would watch it again any day.



Paul Walker! I'll take him over Vin Diesel Any day! He's so gorgeous!




Muscle to muscle baby! Who would you pick???


I rate this movie a 7/10

Also starring in this movie are Chris "Ludacris" Bridges, Jordana Brewster and Tyrese Gibson.

Ladies! This would make a great gift or stocking stuffer for your man for the holidays! Buy it now on Blu-Ray or DVD!

OK, because I am such a good person (No, really, I am... I am!... Ok I try to be...)  I am going to give you guys some codes to use at any Redbox wherever you live for a free one nite dvd rental! I use these codes all the time and I know for sure that they do work. I can assure you that I am in no way affiliated with Redbox, just lookin' to pass a good deal along to my readers.

The rules for these codes are: use one at a time. The free rental is for one night only, you must return the movie by the next day no later that 9 pm your time zone. Also, each code can be used one time with each card. So you if you have 3-4 cards you can keep re-using the codes. So without further ado, here they are:

Codes that can be used at any Redbox

DVDONME

REDBOX (FIRST TIME RENTAL ONLY)

BREAKROOM

Codes that can be used at Redbox locations at Walgreen's

WALGREENS

DVDATWAG

Code that can be used at Redbox locations at Sonic Drive-ins

DRIVEIN

Code that can be used at Redbox locations at McDonald's

DVDATMAC

Code that can be used at Redbox locations at HEB

REDBOXHEB

Code that can be used at Redbox locations at Kroger

DVDKROG

Code that can be used at Redbox locations at Wegman's

DVDATWEG


Thanks for reading and see you next time!


Oh and BTW I am starting a review in Squidoo for a "Hottest holidays gifts for guys for 2011 guide" Ill put a link to that when I finish it.

Peace!






No comments:

Post a Comment