Friday, November 18, 2011

An introduction!

Howdy! (OMG did I really just say howdy??? Who says that?? Must be the Texas girl in me coming out ya'll)

I thought for my first post I'd write a little bit about my interests. I think that everyone has at least one common interest with every single person on this earth. Seriously, I do.
On this blog you will find posts about many different things, some you will like, some you won't but it's ok! Variety is the spice of life right?? IDK

So this is just a short list of things that interest me..

Coffee drinks, cell phones, singing in my car, dogs, Wikipedia, selling things, music, nail polish, ANYTHING having to do with Christmas, or Halloween, making lists, losing weight, reading recipes, writing recipes, taking pictures, making up nicknames, cake pops, Monster High dolls, collectibles, Lady Gaga, makeup!, writing songs, writing poems, writing grocery lists, (ok that last one not so much) nail design, reading, teaching, King of Queens, YouTube, romance, Edward, (Yes, THAT Edward) cupcakes, Texas, equality, parades, chocolate, Snape!!! (Any Harry Potter fans??) reviews, blogging, food, Starbucks, low carb, babies (except when they cry, or drool, or barf) crafts, glitter, technology, DIY, bling, working out, (I work oooooouuuutt get it?) gifts, candy, jewelry, The Big Bang Theory (the show not like evolution or whatever that's about...) sweet and salty, packaging things, movies at midnight, and sooooo much more . But for now that's a good start. I hope you found at least one thing we have in common, if you did stick around we'll get along great, and if you didn't stick around anyway, cuz well, cuz I SAID SO ok?? Please?? See you in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment