Thursday, December 1, 2011

Some really exciting news!

Ey yo trip! (Huh?)

I am here to make a huge announcement! Drumroll please........................................... I have just opened my Etsy Shop!!! That's right woohoo! Fireworks! Balloons! Gummy Bears! Trash bags! Um no ignore that last one.

I have opened a shop called Sweet Craft Ideas! I will be selling unique, beautiful handmade Christmas ornaments. I have a passion for crafting among other things (gummy bears!) and my Christmas ornaments have always been praised and wanted more than a picture of Justin Bieber (ok, that was an eensy weeny exaggeration..) No seriously, believe me! People that see my Christmas tree or pictures of the ornaments go Gaga over them (Want your bad romance! Oops wrong Gaga...) and always want to buy them. Here is a pic of my Christmas tree along with some pictures of Christmas ornaments I have made. (Please do not use any of these pictures without my permission :)




My beautiful tree!




Birdie ornament and red and white ornament to the right made by me!
Candy cane ribbon and holly berries ornament!

Snowman with snow bubble belly 100% handmade by me!









Some of these ornaments are already up for sale on my Etsy and some will be listed soon. So make sure to stop by and pick one up before they're all gone! I am also going to be making some new designs for this year. So check back often!

Thanks for stopping by hope your holidays are going great. :)


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment