Thursday, December 8, 2011

My love for all nerds and geeks!

I've always been a nerd lover. I think it's because i'm like part nerd or something. But I have so much in common with the guys in The Big Bang Theory and all the nerds/geeks I know it's shocking. Ha ok it's not SHOCKING it's a little controversial... Ok, it's not controversial it's....... funny? Gaaaaaaahhhhhh

How am I a nerd/geek? Let's check my nerd-ar...




I love computers, technology, video games, family guy, science, biology, reading, superhero t-shirts, superheroes, retro TV shows, pocket protectors, (just kidding! I made that one up!) Harry Potter and soooo much more but I don't wanna bore ya. Wait... have I already bored you? Hope not...

Anyways nerds of the world! I love you! (But like don't stalk me or be weird ok?) I wanna be friends!
I love you so much I wrote an article about you!

10 Stocking Stuffers for Nerds  I hand picked these items myself and wouldn't mind receiving them as a gift myself. (Yeah, i'm not asking for a Coach purse I want Astronaut ice cream, sheesh i'm a nerd, let the whole world know it!)

Take care and i'll see you next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment